Focus Middle Tennessee is the area’s new LGBT+ & ally magazine launched in June 2017. Focus is a free, bi-monthly glossy publication boasting dignified, localized content and advertising. We are distributed throughout Murfreesboro, Smyrna, Nashville and surrounding Middle Tennessee areas. We no not have any current opening but are always taking applications!
Be part of a team that rewards members and helps them grow. Apply with confidence. Some of the positions we hire for are:
Focus Street Team – Part Time/Contract
Hired employees will be expected to work ~20 hours per week and meet work goals. This is a contract position.
The work you’ll do:
- Serve as an ambassador for Focus and introduce businesses, readers, and others to the publication.
- Schedule weekly visits with potential distribution locations, speak about the magazine, and leave a copy for review and other collateral with businesses to consider carrying Focus.
- Work with a team to meet with different businesses across Middle Tennessee regionally.
- Phone in for conference call meetings weekly to discuss goals and outcomes.
- Attend and promote Focus at local upcoming events.
- Other duties as requested.
Things you need for the job:
- A smiling and open attitude goes a long way in our business. Haters need not apply.
- We want to work with people who believe in us, so check out our vision, mission and values: https://focusmidtenn.com/our-story/
- Must have reliable transportation and proof of insurance. Goes without saying, we need a copy of your ID, too.
- PLEASE, be creative and expressive, yet professional.
- Comprehension and ability to fill out an online form using a smartphone.
- Magazines can be heavy. You don’t have to be super strong but you’ll need to be able to lift 50 lbs.
Sound like something you can do? Apply below!